Tuesday, January 15, 2008

UPDATE!!!

Sorry guys, I have been extremely busy with school and Christmas and haven't gotten a chance to write in awhile. I am back, though and hopefully even better than before. Thanks for all of your support and time in reading these reviews, I hope they are helpful and even insightful in places.

Also I will be starting a series of reviews of older records that you might have missed or that are rare pieces of recent musical history worthy of note.

Thanks for reading!

-Rob

2 comments:

rock goddess said...

hey! Glad to see you are up and running after the holiday madness!! I actually sent you a CD to review not too long ago and want to make sure you got it. It is called SUICIDE HOLIDAY. Would love to know when you write about it!! Hope you enjoy it! Thanks.
niki

Rob said...

just got it a few days ago, post is slow here in the midwest I should have a review up this week